Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Toiletry Bag/Hanging Toiletry Kit

Dot&Dot Travel
Amazon Link


The Product:
  • Dimensions:11" x 6.75" x 3"
  • Water-repellent interior to keep your toiletry kit clean and dry
  • Hanging toiletry kit can be used converted to countertop toiletry bag
  • Includes top handle for easy handling


My Review:
I love this toiletry kit! It's awesome! Lots and Lots of Room! Dot & Dot Travel have amazing travel items!

My family does a lot of traveling for competitive cheerleading with my daughter. I've yet to be disappointed with any Dot & Dot Travel products!

You don't have to use this just for traveling either! I'm using mine in my bathroom to put all my make up items in it! It's perfect!

I love the inside! So much room and has a hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment