Thursday, December 4, 2014

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream


 
InstaNatural
Cellulite Cream



About the Product:
InstaNatural’s Cellulite Cream is a powerful solution uniquely formulated to help you achieve firmer, younger-looking skin. This topical cream contains a potent combination of Caffeine and Retinol, which evens out skin tone and texture by reducing the appearance of cellulite and dimples. Caffeine tones and tightens, while Retinol repairs and restores, so you can obtain long-lasting results for a firm and supple appearance.


My Review:
I love InstaNatural! They are one of my favorite brands! I honestly can't get enough of their products! 

This Cellulite cream is amazing! I've found of from other people who use a cellulite cream to apply the cream, wrap yourself with saran wrap, and take a 30-45 mins walk or run. This helps open the pores and really helps get the product into your skin. So of course, I had to try this and yes it really works! After about 2 weeks of use, I could see a big difference in my skin. It was smoother, less dimpling, and my thighs looked more toned.

I've been running for a year now and I still have cellulite, which drives me crazy! Since I've started using this cream with my "Secret Weapon" of saran wrap, it really works and my thighs are looking fantastic!

Give it a try and see what you think!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment