Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Grill Gloves


 
Grill Gloves

About the Product:
  • Use on the barbecue, when cooking in the kitchen or in the Chest Freezer, BPA Free and FDA approved.
  • Barbecue Gloves with great grip that make it stress free to pick up the grate to add fuel, grab that meat straight off the fire or pull pork while it is still hot.
  • Waterproof Barbecue Gloves that cover your wrists but not your elbows if you want long gloves this is not the gloves for you.
  • Avoid accidents with FDA approved Heavy-duty heat resistant 6.7 oz 5 finger BBQ Gloves; temperature resistant up to 425ºF and down to minus 40ºF.
  • Easy to Clean Silicon BBQ Gloves, that washes in soapy water or in the dishwasher.



My Review:
These gloves are fantastic! I have been using them for all the baking I'm doing! I don't have to worry about being burned while pulling out pans from the oven. I usually use a square silicone pot holder, but they have hit the trash!

With regular pot holders, you have to worry about how you place it on the pan so that you don't touch the hot pan. Then you have to carefully pull it out without dropping it.

Since I started using gloves, I can just grab and go! No more worrying about where I'm grabbing the pan! These are genius! I love them and highly recommend them!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment