Monday, July 20, 2015

Coconut Oil


 
Coconut Oil

About the Product:
NOT ALL FATS ARE CREATED EQUAL: Coconut oil has always faced an unjustified discrimination based on the fact that it contains saturated fat. It is in fact the greatest source of saturated fat known to mankind with almost 90% fat stored in saturated form. But that does not stop it from providing man with the most amazing health benefits imaginable. The unique structure of coconut oil allows it to be an immediate source of energy, strengthen your hair, skin, and nails, and improve brain function.


CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND 100% EXTRA VIRGIN: Soluna Naturals brings you an opportunity to consume the most exotic of foods, conveniently stocked in a bottle. Made with Certified Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, we bring you an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT Oil) which not only helps in boosting energy levels naturally but also offer a compelling increase in athletic performance.


HEALTH IN A BOTTLE: Our convenient softgel capsules help improve digestion and enhance the absorption of vitamins, amino acids and minerals, providing instant energy and ketones for increased brain functioning and cognitive abilities.


100% NATURAL AND PURE: Soluna Naturals contains extra virgin coconut oil, expeller pressed from the dried fruit of coconut palms. We promise 100% natural ingredients free from wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or yeast. Also no artificial flavour, preservatives or colouring has been added during the manufacture. Therefore, you can add high quality coconut oil to your diet free of allergic reactions and hidden hazards.


Our easy to use and easy to carry coconut oil dietary supplement makes sure that you meet all your required health benefits fast and simple. Order your Soluna Natural Organic Coconut Oil Capsules today and treat your body with infinite advantages now.


My Review:
I love Coconut Oil! I've never had it as a capsule. So I was really excited to give this a try! I've been using it for a few weeks now and I can tell that I have more energy, my hair, skin and nail are awesome and my body just feels good! I love it!

This is a gotta have if you use coconut oil! My hair feels silky and is shiny, my nails are growing fast, my skin feels soft too!

I love that I can get a 7 mile run in and not be completely exhausted and want to nap. I feel free good after a good run!

I've been impressed and I think everyone else will too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment