Friday, October 16, 2015

Kitty Fence



Kitty Fence


About the Product:
Why should you have to worry about your cat when he just wants to be outside???
You're a smart and caring pet owner. You don't want to cage your cat like a zoo animal and you don't want to hold them inside all day...
Let them roam, let them free, let them outside to their business while you do yours... Chitty Kitty makes your life easier and your pets more enjoyable...

INCLUDES:
-50ft of 2x2 black net (can cut to size)
-6 anchor screws
-6 easy hand-turn rods
-6 end loops
-6 base clips
-complete installation instructions on the Chitty Kitty site

OUR NO ESCAPE GUARANTEE
If you see your fur ball jump over the fence even once, return the Chitty Kitty, no questions asked. We know this is the most effective and humane system for keeping cats off the streets. We'd like to make it easy for you to be the BEST pet owner who allows their cat to enjoy the backyard too.











My Review:
We love this fence. We have a short fence along the back of our fence. Our kitty loves to hang out outside with use, but we have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't jump the fence. Now that we have the Kitty Fence, we don't have to worry about him making a jump for the fence. The net is wide enough that my cat will just walk under it to check it out, but knows that he can't jump.

There are very little parts to put the fence together. You do have to put holes in your fence to add this fence to your fence. But other wise, it was very easy to put together and hang up. I was impressed with how easy it was to do.I got to use my husbands power tool, so I was excited about that.

I like that you can choose how long you want the kitty fence to be. You can have it long or short. The net is 50 feet long. Just put the bolts in where you need them and then cut the net if needed. Very simple.

The online instructions are quite nice, the link is emailed to you. My only complaint is that it would be nice to have the instructions in the box or at least a link on a paper to know where to go. I deleted the email and had to search my trash emails to find it that had the link. No complaints on the fence! We love it!

I've included pictures to help everyone see the fence with our kitty! If you ever need to take the fence down, you can always fill the holes with a colorful marble for the light to shine through!

I would love to see a less permanent way to use the fence. Something that will snap or pop onto your fence, so you don't have to put holes in the fence. My sister had a cat and rents. Her landlord won't allow her to use the fence because it requires that you put holes in the fence. I own my home, so I can do what I please.

Overall, we love this fence and I know my cat is safe when we go outside. I don't have to watch him so closely!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment