Sunday, May 31, 2015

Le Beaute Pure Eye Gel


 
Le Ceaute Pure Vitamin C Eye Gel

About the Product:
ADVANCED INGREDIENTS:
*5% Vitamin C is the perfect amount for the delicate eye tissue.
*The skin around the eye is very thin and more absorptive than other areas. When JOJOBA OIL is applied to this delicate skin it penetrates deeply in the inner layers, helping to restore skin's structure and moisturizing qualities. It is known as nature's wrinkle fighter.
*When applied to skin ALOE can penetrate 3 epidermal layers driving nutrients and moisture deeper in the layers of your skin. Aloe stimulates new healthy cell growth and helps heal damaged skin tissue.
*BOTANICAL HYALURONIC ACID improves the moisturizing effects of other products by increasing your cells ability to retain moisture. HA reduces visible signs of fine line and wrinkles and hydrates from the inside out.

SUPERIOR RESULTS
*Cool, calming, hydrating, helps to revive tired eyes.
*Reduces visible signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
*Reduces dark circles and puffiness.
*Tones and firms sagging skin.

OUR PARTNERS
*Dedicated to the environment.
*100% Wind Powered.
*Facility built using eco-conscious materials and methods.
*Facilitates the planting of multiple fruit tree orchards in low-income communities and Native American Reservations around the USA.


EXCEPTIONAL BONUS

*Enjoy our Free DIY Face-mask eBook w/ ingredients found in your kitchen.
NATURAL
Irritants in beauty products can cause melasma and irritation. Our Beauty Products are free of parabens, alcohol, fragrance, dye, GMO's, sulphates, petrochemicals, and phthalates (98% Natural, 72% organic), making it great on all skin types.


My Review:
Even though this is a little jar, it's amazing! A tiny bit goes a long way. I use this in the morning with my morning routine. It makes me look like I've had a great nights sleep, even when I didn't.

I also love that when I take off my make up with wipes, my eyes are usually puffy and irritated. I just use a small dab under each eye and I no longer have puffy irritated eyes.

I also have fine lines coming into my life in the corners of my eyes...crows feet. I've noticed after a week of use, that they are starting to disappear and my eyes are looking younger! 

This is a must have for new moms. We all know what it's like with a new baby in the house...little sleep. This vitamin C eye gel is perfect for getting rid of puffy, tired eye! Look like you've had that great night of sleep with a new baby! You're friends will be envious!

I swear this is a little jar of miracle cream! It smells great too!

Overall, this is by far the best eye gel I have tired! I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment