Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TaZa Wine Glasses


 
TaZa Shatterproof Wine Glasses (4 set)

About the product:
NEVER BREAK A GLASS AGAIN! With Taza drama-free glasses you can entertain in style, without the worries.

Our glasses are known for their brilliant clarity-such clarity that makes them easily mistaken as crystal. Unlike crystal, however, these glasses won't crack or break, which makes them ideal for entertaining anywhere, anytime.
These shatterproof 16oz glasses allow you to enjoy your wine (or any drink) indoors or outdoors (think pool, patio, boat, campground, RV, etc)!
Besides our durability, what else makes us better than our plastic competitors? For starters, we use USA-made Eastman Tritan(tm) plastic, which is 100% BPA-free/EA-free and FDA-approved . We don't believe that you should have to be worrying about yucky chemicals leaching into your drinks. We don't have tolerance for that junk-and we don't think you should, either.
We've also paid special attention to our rim-because there is nothing worse than a plastic cup rim that's rough and nips at your lips. Who needs that? We've managed to make extra-smooth rims while keeping our glasses ultra-thin-quite a feat!
Lastly, our glasses are actually dishwasher safe!! Avoid being stuck at the sink after a dinner party washing by hand-just throw your Taza glasses in the dishwasher on a non-heated setting, and head to bed!
To put it simply?
We're your best no-break, no-fear, crystal-clear, BPA-free, lip-saver, dishwasher-safe, party-on choice!






My Review:
I love TaZa wine glasses! This is my second set from this company. The first set has the old design, which I love, but these are definitely much better than before. The bottom is pretty flat and you can't really tell that there are seams down the side of the cup. It's a very durable plastic and I love using these!

My husband pulled out some OLD wine glasses the other night and I said, don't use those, I have better ones. So I pulled out my Taza Glasses and he loves them. No more actual glasses wine glasses.

True Story: My husband was using one of these wine glasses with cold sweet tea in it. He made the tea and really loves the glasses. He said to my son, "Here, try this". My son reached out, dropped the glass, and tea went every where! The TaZa Shatterproof glass did not break, no crack! Did I mention that we have hardwood floors! We loves these glasses! My husband said he was impressed that it did not break and he really likes these glasses a lot!

Overall, these are the best shatterproof wine glasses on the market! I love them and can't recommend them enough to people! Great Company and Great Product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment