Thursday, June 18, 2015

Greenwalds Packets


 
Greenwald's Glass and Window Cleaner Packets

About the Product:
Commercial Grade Window Cleaner Spray At Wholesale Pricing
Our Refills Make an incredible 6 32-oz spray bottles saving you 30-70% on your cleaning costs.
New Innovative Cleaning Solution Saves Space
No need to store extra bottles of cleaner. Our packets saves a ton of space in your supply cabinet, closet, rack, caddy, cart, tote or bucket.

Great Cleaner For:
Home (kitchen, bathroom, countertop, glass shower door, blind, glasses, lens, fireplace, aquarium, stainless steel, computer, laptop, lcd, keyboard, mouse, camera), Automotive & Car (windshield, headlight, mirror, auto wheel, rim), Motorcycle, RV, Boat, Aircraft, Office, Commercial, Industrial and Janitorial Use. Both interior & exterior all purpose window cleaner.

House Cleaning Supplies Have Never Been Easier
Use what the professionals use to leave your household sparkle clean. Now get a commercial formulation for less than you ever imagined.


My Review:
Grab a 32 oz spray bottle and you are ready to start saving some money on your glass cleaner! You can get several months of glass cleaner for a fraction of the price of Windex! You get 6 packets for $12! Thats $2 per packet. How much do you spend on a small bottle of window/glass cleaner? I know I'll spend about $3.50 or more on Windex. I can save $1.50 on each bottle I use of Greenwalds. That will add up quickly with constantly buying Windex!

I've been using Greenwald's Glass Cleaner for a few weeks now and I love it. It's really good industrial cleaner available to the average consumer. I love this!

Check out Greenwald's other products! You won't be disappointed. I'm in love with their different products and I'll def. be saving a lot of money this year! I'm so happy to have found them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment