Monday, June 29, 2015

MagiCream


 
MagiCream Neck & Face Wrinkle Cream

About the Product:
  • • WHY THIS IS THE BEST NECK CREAM AVAILABLE: This is a proven formula used by top cosmetic brands. Asana spent years perfecting this formulation to achieve the best results possible for moisturizing, sagging, tightening of skin. BEST MOISTURIZER AVAILABLE!
  • ANTI-AGING: ASANA Beauty Anti-Aging Neck Cream is the best neck and face cream available for revitalizing your skin. Use this twice a day. Once in the morning after you wash your face and in the evening before you go to bed. Use on a clean rinsed face. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the neck and face and give you a smoother, younger looking neck and décolleté.
  • RANGE OF USES: Removes age spots, Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Aging, Firming, Toning, Tightening, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Day Cream, Night Cream, Makeup Base, Décolleté, Dark Spots.
  • • THE FORMULATION: This has the same ingredients as $85 top neck creams on the market and is manufactured in an FDA registered facility in California. Our formulator reverse engineered the best creams at a fraction of the cost. Don't be fooled into paying 3 times more at a major department store.

My Review:
I really like this neck cream. I've never used a neck cream before. It's very silky feeling and leaves your skin feeling soft. I do have some sun damage from us being an outdoors kind of family.

After a few weeks of using this on my neck and upper chest, I've noticed that my skin is appearing healthier and smoother. Those fine lines are starting to be less and less noticeable. This is a winner in my book.

Overall, this is awesome and I love it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment