Wednesday, September 9, 2015

AcquaPura Filter


 
Aquapura water filter


About the Product:
Are you in need of a personal water filter that will give you complete confidence in any unexpected situation? Do you want to be sure that wherever you are - camping in the forest, travelling abroad, or in a dire survival crisis - that you will have clean and safe drinking water upon demand?

Most people are unaware and naïve about the everyday risks and dangers that can lead to a scarcity of potable water. Now you and your loved ones can be prepared for these types of life and death scenarios. The AcquaPura Personal water filter is a portable emergency water filter straw that allows you to convert any non-saline water source, (lakes, rivers, streams, springs, rain, etc.), into completely safe and drinkable water.

Our revolutionary Triple Absolute Filtration system offers the highest level of filtration on today's market because its ultra carbon and particle filter is chemical-free and anti-bacterial. The activated carbon granules contain IONIC SILVER known to be one of the most potent antibacterial elements in the world.. Ionic silver is also a Ionic silver is also a powerful tissue-healing agent. This means that the AcquaPura Personal water filter will not only reduce harmful mineral compounds such as heavy metal ions and chlorine, but also protect you from dangerous water-borne illnesses. Impressively light-weight at just 2.12 oz (60 grams), it's ultra-compact and can filter 400 gallons of water at up to 400ml (14oz) per minute. Sturdy and Durable, the AcquaPura camping water filter will last in storage for years and years.

Why not buy several to keep in your car, your basement, in your emergency kit, etc?

Go beyond ordinary filtration- with Acquapura's triple layer filtration powered by silver ions





My Review:
This is awesome! My husband and I do a lot of hiking. We both wear our CamelBak packs, but my bladder is smaller than my husbands. So I like to conserve the water in my bladder when possible. We love hiking in the mountains. You don't know whats in that water in the stream, but even though it's running water, I still don't trust it. Since I've had the AcquaPura water filter, I feel safer drinking the steam water. Plus, I'm also saving the water in my bladder for when we aren't near a water source. I love it! I keep it on the top pocket that is easy to reach when I want some water!

I have been very happy with my personal water filter and highly recommend it to others! It's small and easy to store in your pack!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment