Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SlimQuick Pure

 
SlimQuick Pure

About the Product:
SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Mixed Berries Drink Mix is designed for women to help them lose 3 times the weight by addressing the 6 physical reasons women have trouble losing weight.

SLIMQUICK Pure works to
-Increase Metabolism
-Reduce Appetite
-Boost Energy
-Reduce Excess Water
-Support Hormones
-Reduce Stress

When you taste our Mixed Berries flavour you won't believe it has 0 calories, but it does! You can pop a SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix packet into your water bottle, or stir one up when you need a tasty weight-loss boost! SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix packets are ready to go wherever you go!

Rest assured SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix contains natural ingredients like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D and BioPure Green Tea™.

SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix has isolated the fat-burning component in green tea that speeds up your metabolism. It is called BioPure Green Tea™ and it has been shown in a published clinical study to help overweight women lose 3 times a the weight versus dieting alone, in just 13 weeks. 



My Review:
I really like the taste! I love berries. So this was a good combination of berries! I'm a runner and I run almost daily. So far, I've only noticed that I've lost inches after using the whole box. No weight loss yet. I've kind of hit a wall on the weight loss and so far, I haven't been able to get those last 15 lbs off.

I eat pretty healthy and do have 3 meals, as well as 3 snack daily. I run daily too. I think it's come to that time when I need to change up what I do. However, I'm impressed that I was able to get some inches off. My clothes are fitting looser! Yay! But so far, no weight is coming off.

I've noticed that I have had a boost of energy and not wanting or needing to nap mid-day. I've also noticed that my appetite has been reduced, but I still have to portion out my food and have my snacks, even when I don't want them.

Overall, I think SlimQuick Pure has great potential for weight loss. I received this box to write a review and so I used the whole box before writing my review and giving my opinion. My sister loves SlimQuick products and they have helped her loose weight. I'm thinking since it's a 13 week plan, that you have to use more than one box to get the full effects of the product. This, I will have to try out! I've got 13 weeks to spare and give it my all!

Thank you SlimQuick and Brand Backer for this opportunity to write my review on my blog and Thank you SlimQuick for the free sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment