Wednesday, November 2, 2016

instanatural toner


InstaNatural Dual Phase Mattifying Toner


About the Product:
Give your skin a matte appearance with our Dual Phase Mattifying Toner. Natural extracts such as Willow Bark, Peppermint, and Lavender refine pores while Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oil on your skin, keeping it shine-free and radiant throughout the day.
  • Kaolin Clay’s natural oil absorbing properties keep skin clear and matte throughout the day
  • Refines the tone and texture of skin, decreasing the appearance of enlarged pores and blemishes
  • Willow Bark, Peppermint and Lavender Extracts refresh and soothe the skin
  • Great to use to prep the skin prior to makeup application, providing an oil-free canvas for foundation and powder
  • Formulated to absorb excess oil without stripping the skin or causing dryness
  

My Review:
I love this toner. I always use a gentle face scrub, then a toner, and then a moisturizer daily. This toner is lovely. It smells good and makes my skin feel so soft. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. With the winter months approaching quickly, I need a toner that will keep my face from drying out. This is it.

Do you use a toner? I know I do! If you don't, you really should consider it. I'm 35 and I have to take care of my skin. I've got those fine lines going on. I want to prevent wrinkles for as long as possible! Love your skin!

I have been using instanatural products for about 2 years now and I'm a fan. Their product work and make your skin feel amazing! When your skin looks good, you feel good and you want to take those selfies with your kids!

Now go visit their website and order great products. You'll be happy that you did!

*Disclosure: Product was provided for my honest review. All words and photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment