Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Posture Corrector


Yosoo Back Posture Corrector

About the Product:
  • STAND TALL & CONFIDENT: Yosoo Posture Corrector With Perfect Correct Posture Brace for Women Men, Make Your Hunched, Slouched Shoulders a thing of the past. Walk Tall & Strong Instantly Build Confidence & Look More Attractive. Lightweight, You even could wear it under clothes. Washable, and Can Be Worn at Home, Work, or AT THE GYM.
  • NO MORE "COMPUTER POSTURE": Yosoo Posture Support Pull Your Round Shoulders Back to Align Your Spine the Way it Should be. Don't let Sitting all day Damage Your Back Permanently! Feel Your Terrible Pain & Bad Tension Ease Away Quickly & Easily
  • ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Shoulder velcro Allow FOR Proper Adjustment for Optimal Fit. Adjustment from 28 to 48 Inch in chest circumference. Yosoo Posture Correction Belt with Premium Quality Materials with Latest Design with Fully Adjustable Straps Means You get a Great Comfortable Fit Every Time - Invisible Under Shirt.
  • ALL DAY COMFORT - A posture brace may sound uncomfortable, but thanks to soft lightweight but stronge shoulder straps that prevent pinching of the skin, you might just forget you even have it on. It features breathable, latex-free material that helps keep your back cool.
  • Yosoo GUARANTEE: Put your worries aside! If you don't like it for any reason, you can just take advantage of our 60 days warranty. We will replace it or give your money back for any reason. Go ahead, you deserve the quality of this shoulder strap!



My Review:
This is great! I can't stand sloppy posture. My daughter is 16 years old and has horrible posture. I am constantly telling her to stand up straight. This posture corrector is great! It allows her to stand tall and look lovely! It's really easy to put on and very comfortable.

Growing up, my dad was a US Marine and has perfect posture. At dinner, every night, he would walk past us kids and anyone who slouched, he would pull our shoulders back. Ever since, I've made sure that I stand with correct posture. Sure, I slouch every now and then, but having correct posture takes the strain off my lower back.

I've always felt that when you stand tall, you look more confident! I hate when I see models in magazine who are slouchers and have terrible posture. I just want to pull their shoulders back.

I coach tumbling for cheerleader. One of my cheerleaders has horrible posture. She looks so insecure. I constantly tell her to stand tall, shoulders back. Posture really matters. When she is tumbling with good posture, she does great. When she has poor posture, her tumbling suffers.

Overall, this is a must have for everyone! Having good posture will make you look better and you'll be more confident!


*Disclosure: Product was provided for my honest review. All words are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment