Monday, August 24, 2015

Small Canvas


 
Small Canvas 3" x 4" - 12 count

About the Product:
  • Great for craft projects & home decor
  • Ideal for use with all acrylics, oils and other painting media
  • 3/8 inch Profile - Hand stretched over kiln-dried stretcher bars
  • Triple primed with acid-free acrylic gesso
  • Canvas is glued to Stretcher Bars



 


My Review:
I love these little canvases! They are perfect for all kinds of small crafts and gifts! I love being crafty and doing crafts for holidays! These canvases are coming in handy for making gifts! You can paint them, draw on them, sketch, decorate them, and just use your imagination! Step outside of the box! I use adhesive vinyl on canvas!

I'm a holiday crafter! I love when the holidays come around! I really break out the arts and crafts! I have so many ideas to use these for! Pinterest really helps my craftiness!

These are very well made, hold up very well, and any age can use them! I highly recommend these canvases! If you love arts and crafts, this is a must have on your list!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment