Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stainless Steel Door Stop


 
Stainless Steel Door Stop

About the Product:
Harbor Creek Decorative Door Stopper: The Perfect Combination of Sleek Design & Functionality
Door stoppers can extremely useful especially if you live in a slightly windy region. But you can't use just any ordinary door stopper...You need one which is elegant and provides maximum stopping power.

Fortunately Harbor Creek has you covered!
By combining premium grade materials with an ergonomic design, we guarantee this decorative wedge will safely and securely hold your door open, while not scratching your floors.

Why This Is The Best Door Stopper You Could Ever Buy
• It's high quality (made from stainless steel), with rubber anti-skid base for improve gripping action.
• It includes a free hanging hook. You will never lose the door stopper. It will always be hung on your door when you need it.
• It's stylish without being plain or boring like other door stops
• It is accompanied with lifetime guarantee!
• It's secure for a non-slip hold on your floor surfaces, including hard wood, tile, carpet and concrete. 

 



My Review:
I'm totally in love with this door stopper! It holds the door really well! No slipping like the plastic or rubber ones. It's a great weight too! It also comes with a hanger to hang it up too! So you'll never loose it! This is a durable door stop and great for many surfaces. I used it on tile, hardwood, carpet, concrete and linoleum. It worked great on all of them! I was impressed. It fits great under all the surfaces I tried it out on in our house. No slipping! This is by far the best door stop I've ever owned! I highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment