Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Keyboard Case iPad Air


 
sleekTech
SleeKeys iPad Air Case/Keyboard


About the Product:
This revolutionary keyboard, features a sleek lightweight case and an easily-accessibly physical keyboard in one fantastic bundle. This keyboard guarantees a better typing experience and allows you to type, quicker, easier and more accurately. The  absence of electricity depenceny results in the keyboard's thinness factor and seamless integration into the case. The keyboard can be easily accessed with the flick of a wrist and could be swiftly stowed away when not in use. SleeKeys piles on style, protection and practicality without piling on bulk.


 


My Review:
This is pretty awesome! You can put your iPad Air in this lovely, professional case and have a keyboard! My iPad Air easily fits inside and I can take it anywhere with me. I always look professional.

The keyboard works perfectly. I actually prefer to use an actual keyboard than using the standard one on the iPad Air.

Always looking professional is a must. I don't want a case that is bulky or "childish". I want something that is natural colored and a sleek design. This is what I get with this case!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment