Thursday, November 12, 2015

ISA Flat Iron


 
ISA Flat Iron

About the Product:
Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with mirror titanium plates. Silky smooth hair is the ultimate achievement for your hair!

The ISA Professional MIRROR Titanium is a breakthrough in hair styling. Its extra long 4.5" tapered plates will allow you to style larger sections of hair with each pass, and get closer to the roots on short hair or bangs without fear of burning your scalp.

* MIRROR Titanium plates * Neon background LCD display
* 265 to 450 Fahrenheit (130 to 230 Celsius)
* Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves
* 360 degree no tangle cord
* Full 2 year warranty

You won't believe how silky smooth your hair will be after using our revolutionary MIRROR Titanium flat iron. Digital temperature control makes sure the temperature is set precisely for YOUR hair. Temperature will be displayed precisely for maximum results! Give your hair the quality it deserves with ISA Professional products.


My Review:
I really like this flat iron. I'm use to having the buttons on the side of the flat iron. Old School Flat Irons. Straight or Curls, you can so much with this flat iron and I love it!

One thing I do love about it is how fast it heats up. My flat iron prior to this one took a while to heat up. I'd turn it on while I was drying my hair and once I was done, it still wasn't completely hot. The temperature would start to do down as I did each section of my hair, which took me longer to get my hair done. The ISA flat iron took me about half the time it normally does to get my hair straightened.

Overall, this is a great flat iron for the price and I've used expensive flat irons! Just because the price is high, doesn't mean it's a good flat iron. This one is good.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment