Thursday, November 19, 2015

LED Slap Bracelet


 
LED Slap Bracelet

About the Product:
  • Perfect for evening jogging and cycling, outdoor concerts, carnivals or any other "after dark" occasion where you wish to stand out and be seen!
  • 3 flashing modes: bright steady light, slow flash and fast flash, high visibility to ensure that the wearer will be noticed even in the darkest areas.ts.
  • Use a high technology that resists water, sweat, and smell; To apply it, simply slap again the wrist, arm, ankle or angle part, it will curl wrap automatically.
  • Durable nylon band wrapped LED light strip, LED light strip have long time battery life and easy to replace the CR2032 batteries.
  • There is an black Elastic Section on the front side which helps secure the inner LED Light Strip and locating the on/off function button when positioned.

My Review:
I love running in the evenings, however, it's now dark by 5:30pm. I love this bracelet because it is a slap bracelet. No messing with buttons or snaps. Just slap it on and away you go on your run. Super easy to turn on and off. It's water and sweat resistant too. I like that you can wear it on your ankle or wrist. It fits great and isn't annoying. Safety is super important while running at night. You have to make yourself as visible as possible when running at night. Too many people are hit from not being visible. Use this awesome bracelet!

I love doing glow runs and this is perfect to add to those races!! Great colors to choose from too!

I highly recommend this great bracelet to all my fellow runners!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment