Friday, August 15, 2014

DermOrganic


DermOrganic was kind enough to send me a few samples to try of their products to review on my blog!

Here goes...

Daily Conditioning Shampoo - I wasnt a fan of the scent of this, but I did like a later and my hair felt very clean upon rinsing. 

Intensive Hair Repair Masque - great scent and went over my hair very nicely. Directions say to let sit for 1 minute and rinse. Use twice weekly. I really like this. My hair didnt feel dried out like most masks leave my hair after using. Most conditioners and masks leave my hair feeling course. Not this! 

Leave In Treatment - this is an oil. I put a few drops in my hand and rubbed through my hair while damp. My hair feels very soft and isnt as frizzy as it normally is when its dry. My husband says I look like Madusa when my hair dries because its so frizzy! I really like this product!

Soapless Facial Cleanser - this is oil and fragrance free, which is a plus for me. I have sensitive skin. This went smoothy over my skin and I at first questioned if this was cleaning my face because is was smooth feeling. Once I rinced, my face felt great! I really like this! 

Facial Moisturizer - oil and fragrance free - My face reals very smooth and nice. I like this a lot. 

Hands and Body Moisture Lotion - oil and fragrance free - to me it has a bit of a very light lemony scent but I like it! It went on smooth and my arms and legs are really soft!

My overall review of DermOrganic is YES! I would definetly buy their products! Its hard to find good products for my skin. 

Being that I live near the beach, my family and I do a lot of outside activities and hit the beach a lot. My skin and hair are always exposed to the elements. Its nice to find a good quality product. 

I would recommend DermOrganic to friends and family! DermOrganic offers many great products! Check out their website for other items!

Check out their website and order! You wont be disappointed! I'll definetly order from them in the future!

Thank you DermOrganic for allowing me to have samples and a coupon for my future order! Your reps have been wonderful! Future customer right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment