Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Car Shade for Kids


Mr. Bene Sun Shade

About the Product:
The Most Effective Way to Keep Your Baby Cool and Happy in the Car

Best and Most Convenient Car Sun Shade to Protect your Kids

- High Quality Material, Light Weight but Extra Strong Frame - Bend and Fold super Easy.
- Install within second by just one hand.
- (SPF 30+) Dural Layers Design - Eliminate 97% of Harmful UV Rays - Best Protection to your kids from the Harmful UV Rays.
- Fit Most Cars - 19" * 12" when fully open


FREE BONUS

Premium Quality Pouch - You can easily folded and stored for later uses.


INSTRUCTIONS

- Wipe the window with a clean paper towel or cloth
- Place the Sun Shade with the Static Cling Side against the Window
- Tap the Sun Shade with light pressure until it is fully firmly pressed to the windows.


My Review:
I love this shade. It fits perfectly in my car and stays in place. My son stays cool and doesn't have the bright sun in his face. I've had it in my car for a few weeks and with all this hot weather we've been having, run nearly 100 degrees, it's very hot in the car and it hasn't come off the window once! I've been very impressed with this window shade! Most will pop off, but I've not had this one pop off yet.

My son likes to nap in the car and this is just perfect for him. I love it! If you want a great investment, this is it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment