Friday, July 31, 2015

Simple One Soap Dispenser


 
Touch Free Soap Dispenser

About the Product:
A silicone valve prevents messy drips and clogs, while the wide opening cmakes refills fast, easy and mess-free. Never touch a dirty or germy soap pump again. The SimpleOne no-touch automatic hand soap dispensor helps eliminate the millions of germs that your hands can pick up each day. It automatically senses hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap. Hand washing is one of the most important things you and your children can do to help you stay healthy and with the SimpleOne touch-free soap dispenser, you and your family will never have to touch a dirty or germy soap pump again. No more gummy sludge from soap bars to clean from the sinks or soap dishes.
The SimpleOne automatic soap dispenser is ideal for use in the kitchen or bathroom. SimpleOne soap dispensing pump uses Infrared Sensor Technology to ensures a consistent and even amount of soap every time. Save money by using any refill soap of your choice - works with liquid soap, shampoo, kitchen hand soap, foam soap and hand sanitizer. The SimpleOne liquid soap dispenser has a windowed slot so you can see how much soap is left. Easy to clean exterior - simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth. With a large capacity, refillable tank, you has a large capacity so it doesn't have to be refilled very often.

FEATURES:
  • Modern Designer Style Design
  • Easy To Set Up, Use, And Refill
  • Large Capacity Container
  • Choose The Liquid Soap Of Your Choice
  • 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
  • One Year Warranty







My Review:
I am so in love with this soap dispenser! It dispenses the perfect amount of soap for washing dishes! You can use it for regular hand soap too! Perfect amount every time! Just place your hand or sponge right under it and it will dispense! I love it! Not more big huge bottle of soap on the counter or sink! Now I have extra room around the sink! So excited!

I've had no problems or anything with this dispenser. I've been using it for a month. Love it!

I highly recommend this soap dispenser to everyone! This is a must have item and I love it! I can't rave enough about it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment