Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Good Mood Tea


 
Good Mood Tea

About the Product:
The best drink to feel good no matter what! This house blend never fails to cheer us up.  It wakes you up and uplifts your mood.

The very special ingredient of our house blend is organic cacao nibs, which are peeled and broken cocoa beans, the raw material of chocolate. They contain a natural mood enhancer called theobromine and create the pleasant aftertaste of dark chocolate. Chocolate gives a wonderful sense of oneness with the universe, orange peels give sense of happiness and roasted mate gives full- bodied and smooth espresso-like flavor. Luxury black Sri Lanka tea and citrus notes of lemongrass round out the blend.



My Review:
I love tea! I always have a cup of hot tea in the evenings before bed. Thats my relaxing time and I've got the kids all taken care of and in bed. I like to sit on the porch, read a good book, and have a cup of hot tea! Good Mood Tea taste great and really helps me relax in the evening. I love it!

If you love tea, this one is amazing and I can't rave enough about it! Check out their website for a great prices on great tea! You won't be disappointed and you'll be happy that you gave it a try!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment