Wednesday, July 29, 2015

FP Coffee Maker


 
French Press Coffee Maker


About the Product:
A coffee press designed with you in mind
The French Press Coffee Maker w/ Glass Carafe and Sturdy Plastic Frame by FP Coffee Maker is exactly what you need in a coffee press, from consistently delicious, ground-free coffee to well-made, reliable parts. Not only are our products built to last, they are designed with style and elegance.
This French press is a classy addition to any kitchen - quality craftsmanship with a simple, modern design.
- Heavy-duty borosilicate glass carafe fits firmly in the durable plastic frame
- Metal mesh filter delivers flavorful coffee while keeping the grounds out of your cup
- Sturdy plastic lid, frame and handle
- Clean-up is a snap - you can quickly rinse the filter clean or easily disassemble it to go in the dishwasher
- Comes with simple instructions for use and care

How much is a cup?
In coffee lingo, a cup is often just 4 ounces. Other brands may mislead you with 8-cup capacity claims without explaining that means just 4 ounces per cup. Our French press delivers 32 ounces of smooth, delicious coffee (the carafe can hold 34 ounces, but the filter and coffee grounds take up some room). So, how much is a cup? It depends on the size of your mug!


My Review:
I'm loving this maker! I'm a huge coffee person! I love that it matches my kitchen, so I can leave it on the counter. It also has a classy feel to it. Super easy to use, makes perfect coffee, and easy to clean! I love it! If you love coffee, this is a great addition! I use a 24 oz Tervis Tumbler for my coffee in the morning, oh yes, I drink it all! This coffee marker makes coffee quickly and I'm out the door in the morning! Gotta have it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment