Monday, July 20, 2015

Pizza Cutter


 
Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter

About the Product:
New Version Released June 18th, 2015...
We Strengthened The Pizza Cutter 4X...
You'll Love Your Pizza And Your Kitchen Monster Pizza Wheel Cutter...

Whew, finally you discovered a pizza cutter wheel that isn't flimsy and feels superior to get the job done.

Ergonomic Grip As soon as your Kitchen Monster Enterprise pizza cutter arrives, put it in your hands and know that the handle is nicely shaped for comfort and will actually cut straight. This world-class cutter comes sharp and ready to use.

The well-crafted professional blade is heavy duty and built to last. It's a great multi-purpose tool because you can use it on herbs and dough too. We are confident you'll be happy and come back to choose another Kitchen Monster pizza cutter.


My Review:
Not just for pizza! I use this for home made pizza, sandwiches, pastry's and more! There are so many uses for this pizza cutter! Rolls great and I love the comfortable handle! I don't hang up kitchen utensils, but you can if you want too! There is a decent size hole for that.

Overall, this pizza cutter is great and I love it. If you want a great pizza cutter, Kitchen Monster is a great one to have in your kitchen drawer! It's a perfect size and comfortable in your hand!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment