Thursday, October 27, 2016

Foam Roller


Live Infinitely Foam Roller


About the Product:
  • ✧Forward Thinking- We are the first to introduce a completely redesigned, ultra functional muscle roller. Every expert knows to not push direct on your spine, so we tested and developed the Unique Live Infinitely Spinal Channel. Cradle your spine while still being able to target your sore muscles!
  • ✧Large & Practical- At 17" wide and 5" tall, this foam roller is one of the largest gym bag friendly trigger point style rollers available. The standard 13" rollers are entirely too small and do not allow for you to massage both legs or a full back all at once!
  • ✧Beyond Gym Quality- We spared no expense to provide the best product possible. We started with a Schedule 40 BPA Free ABS Plastic Core and Wrapped it in a custom designed & molded EVA High Density Foam. The roller can support 500Lbs and not think twice!
  • ✧Find You Happy Place- With the Dual Pressure zones you can release your IT bands, break down lactic acid build ups and recover in half the time. All this with out a professional masseur or ever leaving your house! Perfect for all around stretching, pre/post workout recovery and even balance exercises. Every roller purchase gains you access to Live Infinitely's exclusive online downloadable massage guides and videos!
  • ✧Reliable Customer Service✦ Every purchase is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If your not thrilled, simply contact our reliable customer service team and know you will receive unmatched personal assistance



My Review:
I coach tumbling and competitive cheerleading. I do a lot of heavy spotting for the kids. Even when we are stunting, I'll do some work and step in to teach better. My shoulders and knees take a beating. I also drive 1 1/2 hrs to work and home. It has been so nice having a foam roller when I get home. I am stiff and knee to work it out so that I can sleep. If I don't, I wake up in the middle of the night because of my shoulders.

The best roll out is after I have my yoga class. I'm all stretched out and then use the roller. It helps so much with my shoulder. You have no idea.

If you have never used a foam roller, I highly recommend it. Before I injured my knee, I was running 3-4 times a week. I borrowed a foam roller from a friend because she said it was the best thing for after runs! YES, it is! I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review this one.

It does take some getting use to. You are rolling on a roller that has bumps and dips on it and at first, it doesn't feel that great or that it's working. Keep at it, it is working and you are working that deep tissue! Working my legs really helps my knees! Working my whole back helps with the neck and shoulders. It's awesome!



*Disclaimer: Product was provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment