Saturday, October 29, 2016

instanatural cellulite cream


instanatural cellulite cream


About the Product:
Our Cellulite Cream is a unique moisturizer formulated to help firm skin for a more youthful appearance. In addition to Retinol and Safflower Seed Oil, our cream also uses REGU®-SLIM, a powerful blend of Guarana Seed Extract and Caffeine that is designed to lessen the appearance of cellulite. Together these ingredients stimulate the skin, increase cell turnover and deeply nourish to provide smoother and younger-looking skin.
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite and dimples
  • Tightens, tones and smooths the skin anywhere on the bodies, including on the thighs, buttocks, arms and stomach
  • Jojoba Oil provides maximum moisture and hydration deep into the skin
  • Vitamin E delivers powerful antioxidant benefits

My Review:
I love love love instanatural. They have been one of my favorite companies for the past few years. They really do offer amazing products. Check them out!

Ok, I just had to put that out there. So onward to my review. This cellulite cream is great. You do need to be strict with yourself because it needs to be applied twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Sometimes I'll forget to do the morning one, but do manage to remember to do it in the evening since it's on my bookself next to my bed. I'm horrible about keeping up with things. BUT if you want results, you'll get it done!

After using this cream for the past 2 weeks, I love that I am starting to see less appearance of dimpling on my thighs and booty. I'm all about posting photos, but this is just something I'm not going to post photos for. I hope you all can understand.

Yes, it works great and has a nice floral scents that is very light. I'm not a floral kind of person. I like fruits, but this is light enough that I will actually use. Some of the creams smell horrible! I can't use them constantly when they smell bad. A little bit goes a long way! You can't need a lot to cover your thighs and booty.

Overall, yes it really works. It works even better when you have a work out routine and are on a healthy diet. You can see results quicker and lasting results. This is not a quick fix so you can wear that bikini. It will help you get the results to get that bikini, but you also have to do the work! Now go out and get some!


*Disclaimer: Product was provided for my honest review. I was not paid monetarily for my review. All words and photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment