Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Keyring Badge Holders

Kuuqa Badge Keyring Holders


About the Product:
  • Translucent color: black, blue, white and red
  • Good secure badge for your key, ID card and other little things
  • With a 60cm/23.6 inches durable pull chain
  • Can tied tightly on your belt or bags


My Review:
I love these! They are great for anyone who is required to wear a name badge! They easily clip onto your pocket or belt! Anywhere you want them to be. I love the 4 great colors you get! Great for college students who have to wear badges as well!

I coach competitive cheerleading and we are required to have background checks and different certifications. At cheerleading competitions, you have to have your badge with you to show that you have a "Green" light to enter the warm up area before your team hits the competition floor. This is for safety of everyone. Having this badge holder is awesome! I can clip it onto my backpack or use the keyring to put on one of the zippers. I can pull the cord and hand it to someone to look over. Then it just zips right back to the holder.

I have my own business and make decals. I can't wait to put my Cheer Gym Logo on the front of this! It will be so cute and add a little something extra!

Disclaimer: Product was provided for my honest opinion. All words are my own and photos belong to me! Do not steal my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment