Sunday, October 4, 2015

Beverage Spigot


 
Beverage Spigot

About the Product:
  • REPLACEMENT BEVERAGE SPIGOT-Replace faulty or leaky beverage carafe spigots with this high quality food grade plastic polished finish beverage carafe spigot
  • BPA FREE HIGH QUALITY, INCREDIBLE VALUE-Made of high quality plastics, bpa free, last as long or longer than stainless, looks like stainless, works perfectly
  • INCLUDES ALL NEEDED HARDWARE-This replacement spigot included all required hardware for usage, included spigot, large food grade o ring, and food grade plastic installation nut
  • LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE STAINLESS, PERFORMES LIKE STAINLESS, COSTS LIKE PLASTIC-You and your guests will never notice this replacement beverage spigot is not stainless, while using, cleaning, or installing, the only major difference you'll notice between bpa free plastic and stainless, is the massive savings
  • PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH NEARLY ANY BEVERAGE CARAFE-View our complete photo gallery in order to see how beautifully this spigot can pare with popular carafes



My Review:
I really like this spigot. It's in the box as a back up for my beverage carafe. I did try it out and it works great! The kids really like it. It's clearly written on the top open and close. So there is no confusion, there are even arrows! It was very easy to install and remove. Liquid flows nicely too!

I have read great reviews on Amazon about this spigot. I'm excited to own it and can't wait to be able to use it. But like I said, it's my back up spigot for when my old one is ready to be replace!

Overall, this is a great spigot and great for kids and adults.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment