Monday, October 26, 2015

Silver Glitter Case


 
Galaxy S6 Glitter Case

About the Product:
Surprise Panda (TM) has always devoted itself to providing fashion and superior products with the end-users, so that you could enjoy the leisure shopping experience at the same time.

Moreover, we have been working hard to seek out various funny products together with unique customer service, to make the customers gain more happiness.

1.It's made of high quality PC material,non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
2.Bling rhinestone makes your phone more attractive in the crowd.
3.Allow full access to all the feature of the phone.Easy and simple for installation. 



My Review:
I love this case. It's right up my alley! I love anything glittery and this is a super cute case. It fits well on the Galaxy phone and you can access all the ports and buttons. It's a good sturdy case. It is plastic though. But overall, it's a great case. Very glittery and perfect for anyone who loves glitter.

Overall, I've been super happy with this case and love it! It's one that I would recommend to anyone who loves Bling!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment