Friday, October 2, 2015

Power Make Up


 
Ageless Derma Loose Mineral Foundation

About the Product:
With a soft and silky finish Ageless Derma Loose Mineral Foundations are mineral cosmetics that feel as light as air to provide you with a radiant barely there glow. It creates a sheer natural coverage that will replenish the skin while it protects it and keeps it neutralized from free radicals that are so damaging to the skin. The lighter texture of Ageless Derma loose Mineral make up Foundations will allow the skin to breathe while it repels the humidity in the air. This dynamic mineral make up adds the finishing touch to your make-up routine leaving your skin with an air brushed look that is very appealing. This mineral makeup contains light reflecting properties that will create a smooth and silky finish to any skin type. 

My Review:
I love this foundation. I do use a loose powder foundation prior to using Ageless Derma. I love this foundation. It's so light and makes my skin appear flawless! It matches my skin color perfectly too!

I hate when I have a mineral powder foundation that is heavy on my face or makes my face feel like I have make up on. This powder makes my skin soft and gives me a great look that I'm wanting to achieve.

Overall, this is a beautiful make up color and product. I love it. Best part is that I have sensitive skin and some make ups will make me break out into hives. I've had no problems at all with this! I can't rave enough about it. It's amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment