Friday, October 2, 2015

Light Up Collar


 
Light Up Collar

About the Product:
This flashing dog collar finished with premium material,weatherproof and shock-resistant. It is perfect for walking your dog at night or in the dark and provides safety for your pup.
Please choose the right size according to this size detail and the neck circumference of your dog.

Size S: Width: 2.5cm; Length: 35cm extends till 43cm.
Size M: Width: 2.5cm; Length: 40cm extends till 48cm.
Size L: Width: 2.5cm; Length: 45cm extends till 52cm.
Size XL: Width: 2.5cm; Length: 52cm extends till 60cm.


My Review:
I really like this collar. It lights up, flashes, and slowly changes colors. It's a rainbow of colors. Great for walking your dog at night. Easy to use. Fits nicely! Good strength. Overall, I've been pretty impressed with this collar. It's held up really well. I bought the XL collar. It is easy to adjust and fun!

Overall, this is one collar I would recommend to other pet owners! I love the rainbow of colors! Great for all dogs and all sizes!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment