Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tan Duplo Plate


 
Tan Duplo Base Plate

About the Product:
LEGO Duplo Compatible Tan Baseplate (4 Pack)-7.5" x 7.5"
A four pack of ultra high quality plastic brick building plates compatible with LEGO Duplo blocks. Featuring perfect compatibility our four pack of Duplo compatible baseplates gives you an amazing value for your money. As you can see in our photo gallery, our plates work perfectly with Duplo style blocks, and create an amazing value for the money. Each lot comes with 4 7.5" x 7.5" brick building baseplate.




My Review:
These are fantastic base plates! They fit perfectly with Duplo blocks. These are large and kid safe. The edges are not pointy sharp. So you don't have to worry about snags or someone being cut. The plastic is thick and durable. My niece has really enjoyed playing with these bases. Now she can really build her castles and houses!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment