Sunday, October 4, 2015

Knife Sharpener


 
Knife Sharpener

About the Product:
Cutting or preparing food is a downright chore when your knife is dull. But when you're knife is razor sharp, you can cut through meat, tendon and even bone as if it were butter. The Priority Chef Two-Sided Whetstone Sharpener was created to help you in the kitchen by making food preparation, as well as eating, easier and more enjoyable.

Featuring a double-sided sharpening surface, our whetstone sharpener is ideal for removing burs, dull edges or grind marks and creating a highly-tuned and polished edge. In fact, our whetstone is far superior other oil stones on the market because of this dual-sided action.

Here are just a few more of its amazing features:

• Grade is 1000 grit on one side, 240 on the other
• Includes a non-slip bottom for safe usage
• Both sharpens and hones your blades edge
• Long lasting whetstone and extremely durable
• And much more! 


My Review:
This is a great wet stone sharpener! It really sharpened all our dull knives. The instructions are on the box and very easy to read. I love that it has a rubber base to keep the stone in place on the counter so that you don't cut yourself. All my knives have been restored to being sharp! I hate how quickly knives become dull from a lot of use. Then you have dull knives. Having this stone helps keep those knives lasting longer! I love that this stone is 2 sided. Fantastic!

Super Happy about this stone and highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment