Saturday, October 24, 2015

Doggie Bags


 
Dog Waste Bags

About the Product:
Don't get caught without your bags and avoid awkward situations in your neighborhood or anywhere you take your furry friend. This compact bag dispenser is perfect for your daily dog walks. Helps keep waste bags handy and ready for pick-up duty. Includes 10 rolls of 20 paw-print bags. Dispenser fits all standard rolls. Convenient hook for easy leash attachment to free your hands. No more embarrassing moments for you or your dog. 


My Review:
Awesome Bags! I love the pink color. First off, I no longer have a dog due to his unforeseen passing recently. He passes on over to the rainbow bridge before the bags arrived. However, I do have a cat. These are fantastic bags for cleaning that kitty litter daily. They are a good size too! I hooked it on to the lid of the kitty litter box, so when we remove the lid, the bags are right there. The bags come out of the little bone very easily and tear off easily too! No problems at all. Very easy to swap out the empty roll for a new roll.

The bags are fantastic! They hold the kitty waste and litter very well. No rips or stretching from the weight. I'm impressed!

Also, these aren't just for pets. Diaper waste bags are so expensive. I personally never used them because they were so expensive. However, I did buy doggie waste bags at the pet store and use those. Yes, I hung the cute little bone off the side of the diaper bag. So there is a great idea for you!

Overall, I have been super happy! These are great bags and I highly recommend them!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment