Sunday, October 4, 2015

FitBit Magnetic Clasp Strap


 
Magnetic Clasp Strap

About the Product:
Prefect fit for your fitbit flex activity tracker monitor!

How to use:
Simplely install your fitbit flex activity tracker into the clasp. Then attach it to your clothes or shoes according to the personal interest, after that you are not need to worry about the lost of you tracker. it can perfectly secure your daily activity and sleep tracker. Package Includes: 2 x Fitbit Flex Clasp


 

My Review:
I love these clasp straps! I'm not into wearing things on my wrist, so I love that I can put these clasps on my sleeve or the bottom of my shirt. The magnet works really well too! My fitbit fits snugly inside each clasp and I don't have to worry about it falling out. I also like the colors too! The mint green and black are great. Of course the mint green one if my favorite but black goes with everything. You always have a back up in case one is broke or lost. 

Overall, I love these silicone clasps and recommend them to anyone who has a fitbit!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment