Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bike Tool


10 in 1 Bike Tool

About the Product:
Why CLD BrandsTM 10 in 1 Wrench?
Your search for the Best 10 in 1 bike wrench is over. Now you will be ready for any on the road maintenance your bike needs with the CLD BrandsTM wrench.

Features:
• Right sized tool to fix and maintain your bike
• 45# galvanized steel
• Premium quality
• Fits in your pocket
• Specially designed to remove and install screws
• Perfect for adults and teens

CAUTION: This is NOT a toy.

Contents
• One (1) 10 in 1 wrench




My Review:
I love this little tool! It's fantastic! It's so nice to be able to use just one tool instead of several! Plus, we can put this in my pocket when we go on family bike rides just in case something happens.

You can use this for other things too, not just a bike! Which makes this tool super awesome! I hate digging in my husbands tool box for several different sizes. This tool supplies me with 10 different sizes! You can't go wrong with this little guy! I love it!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment