Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sieva Glow Serum


 
Sieva
Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum

About the Product:
Who doesn't want to look radiant and younger? Bring luxury and a healthy-looking glow to your face.
Sieva's Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum is a new generation of lightweight & deeply hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion.

Sieva's Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum is an advanced hydrating moisturizer that contains powerful ingredients to deliver results:
-Vitamin A - improves skin texture and promotes collagen formation to reduce wrinkles and age spots.
-Vitamin C - Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
-Vitamin D - conditions and moisturizes your skin and promotes rapid cell growth.
-Vitamin E - Quell dryness by helping skin retain its natural moisturizers.

What it is formulated to do:
-Increases skin hydration up to 90%
-Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
-Calms and soothes irritated skin
-Boost collagen and firmer skin
-Helps skin retain moisture
-Helps leave skin feeling supple, soft and smooth
-Made in the USA in a cruelty free, FDA registered and GMP compliant facility


My Review:
I'm a fan of this serum! My skin needs a lot of hydration during these cold months. I love all the vitamins in it. I need a great serum that will make my skin look amazing! This is the one! After using for a few weeks, I could see a difference in my appearance, as well as my husband noticed!

My skin looks well hydrated, smooth, very soft, and looks healthier. Also, those small fine lines are disappearing.

I love that this is made in the USA and is cruelty free! FDA registered is always a plus! I want something that is good!

Everyone has different skin, so my results my differ from someone else, but after reading other people's reviews and using this myself, I believe in this product and have recommended it to all my friends and family!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment