Friday, January 2, 2015

Pure Body Natural Lemon Oil


 
Pure Body Naturals
Lemon Oil


About the Product:
Lemon Essential Oil: Naturally fresh and uplifting citrus aromas awaken the senses and clear the mind. Keep a healthy lifestyle with ease. Just add a few drops of our natural lemon oil in a hot drink or water to energize and cleanse the body of toxins and add flavor. Great against fevers and colds. Use also as a powerful cleaner, freshener and polish to keep your home looking and smelling great. 100% Pure - so dilution may be required as it is highly concentrated and strong. 

My Review:
I've been using this Lemon Oil in my evening tea. Just a few drops is all I use. I really like lemons anyway, so this was a good one for me to try. I like the smell and the flavor. It's not too strong to add to your hot cup of tea.

I've been using this for about a month and I really like it. It  helps me relax and distress from the day. Which is what I always need. I can sit down, relax, read my book, and have my tea. My body feels great.

I've been reading other reviews online and there are so many uses for this! Cleaning, smelling fridges are no more, etc. I'm going to have to try these other suggested things to use it for. Some other reviewers even posted how many drops to use.

I really like to quality of the product and it's presentation. It comes with a glass bottle and glass dropper.


Thank you Pure Body Natural for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment