Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dr Song Salicylic Acid


 
Dr. Song Medical
20% Salicylic Acid

About the Product:
Salicylic Acid is best for: Acne, Acne Scars, Wrinkles, Large Pores & Blackheads, Oily Skin, Psoriasis, Razor Bumps and Warts 


My Review:
I really like this peel. I rarely have acne, but I do have large pores! It drives me crazy and I hate it! I want them gone!

I started using this peel and my pores have become smaller and less noticeable. Love it! 

Be sure to read all the instructions! This is very important. These will be emailed to you! Print them out and put them in the box!

I have used several Dr. Song Medical products and I've yet to be disappointed in anything I have received. They are a great company and I trust them. I recommend them to everyone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment