Friday, January 2, 2015

Lavo Microdermabrasion


 
LAVO Microdermabrasion cream


About the Product:
Enjoy this all new Microdermabrasion Cream from LAVO. One of the finest facial exfoliating scrubs you'll find anywhere online or offline. Affordably priced, this spa grade microdermabrasion product is designed to give you fast results.

Gently resurface and grind away dead skin for beautiful polished skin. Built in moisturizers & super fine Aluminum Crystals evenly and safely exfoliate skin layer by layer as well as keep skin hydrated.

Smallest most powerful crystals you'll find anywhere. Extremely effective.

Safe to use with any Microdermabrasion machine. Gives you super smooth and brighter skin.

Unscented formula is free of perfumes and artificial fragrances. Your skin will look brighter and actually lighter as new skin is revealed. Let the fine crystals do the work. No need to apply heavy pressure and agitate your skin.

Once or twice a week treatment. Not for sensitive or irritable skin. Not for use on rosacea, eczema, open pimples, or other skin ailments.

Try this Microdermabrasion Cream risk free and Order Now. If you're not satisfied with it, we'll give you a full 100% refund no questions asked AND you can keep the jar just for trying.


My review:
I've only tried Microdermabrasion once in my life when I was in cosmetology school and I was taking a microdermabrasion class to become certified to do it in an office. So when I found this, I wanted to try it.

Normally, an actual microdermabrasion treatment is a bit harsh on the skin. So a cream, I'm all for trying. I was quite impressed and it felt really nice on my skin. I've used it twice a week for a few weeks now and the pores on my skin have become greatly reduced. Which makes me excited. I have large pores and I hate it.

Not only have my pores become smaller, my skin is smoother and less oily! If you want to feel like you've had a million dollar facial, without the crazy price tag, LAVO is for you!

Thank you LAVO for allowing me to try your product as a gift in exchange for my unbiased review! I sure do love this cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment