Monday, January 12, 2015

Facial Sponge


 
Oleavine Beauty
Konjac Facial Sponge - French Green Clay


About the Product:
Your Search For the Perfect Exfoliating Beauty Sponge is Over!
Imagine being able to gently exfoliate each day as the cornerstone of your beauty regime so your other favorite beauty products will be more effective than ever.

Don't be surprised if your new daily exfoliating habit becomes your favorite part of the day as you gently massage and relax your face. The scientist types will tell you this also increases circulation and skin cell turnover, etc... but we just think it feels amazing, and that's enough for us.
When the gorgeous box arrives, take a second to admire the great care we took in making sure you get the most out of your new sponge. It's not rocket science, but there are a few pointers on the box so you get the best experience and extend the life of this precious "Miracle Sponge". As with any Konjac Sponge, you should replace your sponge every 2-3 months.

Be confident in knowing your new Beauty Sponge is:
-Free From Chemicals, Pollution and Irritants
-100% Biodegradable and Sustainable (You can even plant it in your flowerbed or compost when you want to retire it)
-Not Tested on Animals, and Vegan Friendly
-Has NO Added Dyes or Colorants

You'll soon discover why so many people describe it as the "Miracle Sponge" because of how many tasks it helps with:
-Gently Exfoliates
-Deeply Cleanses
-Effectively Detoxifies
-Luxuriously Refreshes
-Naturally Moisturizes


My Review:
I love this sponge. I've used a different sponge from Oleavine Beauty and I love it. It lasts for months! I used this as part of my routine in the shower. My face always feels amazingly soft and it feels like I'm getting a nice facial.

I have large pores and they get dirty! Since I've been using this sponge, my pores stay clean and look fantastic! I just can't rave enough about how awesome this sponge is! You won't be disappointed and you'll love it as much as I do!

With this cold weather, I don't have to worry about my face drying out! I get a great exfoliation in the shower and get rid of all that yucky skin in my face. Luxury!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment