Monday, January 12, 2015

Liztek Bluetooth Receiver


 
Liztek Bluetooth Receiver

About the Product:
Liztek PSS-AR01 Bluetooth Music Receiver brings Bluetooth music streaming to any stereo equipment with 3.5mm audio port. Turns normal headphones and speakers into Wireless Bluetooth devices. Walk freely with headphones and receiver only as your smartphone, iPad, tablet, computer or laptop are in another room. Liztek Bluetooth Music Receiver connects wirelessly to Bluetooth enabled devices up to 33 feet away.

Features include simple to use Power & Pairing button, Blue and Red LED indicator lights, 3.5mm female jack for headphones, 3.5mm male to male connector for home and car stereos. Built-in rechargeable battery connects via USB cable for universal docking. This tiny and highly cost-effective receiver is only 13 grams, 2.4 x 1.0 x 0.36 inches, smaller that a pack of gum.

Universal compatibility with Android, iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones, and other Bluetooth devices. Perfect for home AV systems, home stereos, headphones, automobile or motorcycle speakers, boats, RVs and more.


My Review:
My daughter loves this! She can connect it to her ipad and listen to her music in her room without anyone else hearing and she can walk around listening to her music without carrying the ipad around. This is her favorite thing!

This is awesome for parents like myself. I'm not really into this new age music and she can listen to her music quietly in her room. I personally love it because I can get my daughter to get the dishes done and not have to tell her no, she can't listen to music while washing dishes. She just plugs in her head phone, leaves the ipad in her room, and gets the dishes done!

This is perfect for teens! I'm totally impressed and I love Liztek products! I've purchased several of their products and I've yet to be disappointed! This little guy is AWESOME!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment