Sunday, January 11, 2015

Peppermint Oil


 
Pure Body Naturals
Peppermint Oil

About the Product:
Soothing and Energizing
Peppermint oil is recommended by doctors as it is a soothing remedy for many conditions. It can help:
• Help ease respiratory problems and congestion with aromatherapy.
    • Help Relieve headaches and migraines
    • Help Reduce and battle symptoms of bronchitis and asthma
    • Help Reduces dandruff and lice in hair.
    • Calm the body and help with pain in joints

Relieves Headaches and Migraines.
Peppermint Oil is known to help relax strained blood vessels therefore preventing or relieving headaches and migraines. Use in strained areas and pressure points by applying and rubbing in those areas.

Relieves Stress.
Reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind.

Steam Remedy.
Open up your airways and relieve mucus from the nose and throat. Put Peppermint Oil into boiling water and breathe in the steam from the water.

Peppermint Essential Oil.
Our Peppermint Oil is Steam-distilled from leaves of the Menthapiperita (peppermint) plant. Completely Pure without additives or filler. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No animal testing was used in the making of this product.


My Review:
I love this peppermint oil. I use it in my bath tub to relax. I'm a runner and after a long run, I just want to sit in the tub and relax. I just a few drops into the tub and can sit back and relax.

There are so many uses for peppermint oil. It works for so many things. If you're into holistic medicine, this is for you. I have so many friends who are into holistic medicine and tell me all the time that I should be using it and swear by different oils. I wasn't a believer until I tried it myself.

I love this peppermint oil. Sometimes my knees with start to bother me when running. I just put it in my bath tub and I'm good to go! Not only does it help with my joints and relaxing, it helps me distress! If you have kids, you'll want to distress!

You won't be disappointed in this product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment