Sunday, January 11, 2015

Poppy Austin Eye Cream

 
Poppy Austin
Eye Cream
Amazon Link

About the Product:
ARE YOU TIRED OF DARK CIRCLES, PUFFINESS AND EYE BAGS RUINING YOUR APPEARANCE?
Here's an all natural way to refresh, invigorate and revitalize your eyes.....WITHOUT surgery!

Dermatologists have been warning us for years about looking after the delicate skin around our eyes. It's more fragile, more prone to dryness, and quicker to show age and fatigue than any other part of the body.

Just think for a minute about the number of times you must squint, smile or widen your eyes in surprise. If you combine this with prolonged exposure to harmful UV rays, allergies and lack of sleep, it's almost inevitable that dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and crow's feet will form around your eyes unless you do something about it.
 
Poppy Austin® Eye Cream
 ✔ Directly tackles dark circles, puffiness, dryness and sagging around the eyes
✔ Provides instant hydration on contact to smooth, tone and increase elasticity
✔ Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet and age spots
✔ Packed with natural antioxidants to help retain collagen around the eye area
✔ Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin
✔ A multi-purpose anti aging moisturizer that can be used on your entire face
✔ Sold in a luxury 100% recycled airless pump container (silk screen printed)
✔ Made at our state of the art women owned and operated facility in the USA


My Review:
I really love this eye cream. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it works. I use it twice a day. When I get up in the morning and again before I get in bed.

I have read in several beauty blogs, magazines, ect that when you turn 30, you should start using an eye cream. I hate to admit that I'm 34 years old, but I am. I like to deny that I'm in my 30's, but I am. So I really need to keep my skin beautiful and youthful.

I don't get as much sleep as I would like to have. I would love to wake up and just be beautiful like the women on TV, but this is the real world and no one wakes up fantastic! Specially when you have kids!  I don't want to look like a hot mess that is overly tired looking. I've had people tell me I look tired. I feel as tired as I look.

I've noticed after 2 weeks that I do look fantastic in the morning and throughout the day. I don't have puffy, tired eyes. YAY! And as for those pesky thin crows feet that are starting to appear...they are gone!

I love this eye cream! It's a winner!

Thank you Poppy Austin for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment