Friday, January 2, 2015

Calendar


 

Tools4Wisdom Planner ✚ Calendar ✚ Personal Organizer ✚ Goal Setting Agenda http://www.tools4wisdom.com

Amazon Link

About the Product:
  • PLANNER: Dated DECEMBER 2014 to DECEMBER 2015 ❀ 200 Pages ❀ 8 ½ x 11 spiral-bound
  • ♛ PLANNING PAGES: Double-page listings for each week of the year, with space for long-term goals, small manageable steps toward those goals, new ideas, priority lists and appointments from 5 am to 11 pm every day.
  • ♕ GOAL ORIENTED: Seamless Integration Of Long-term Goals With Short-term Plans. ❀ Large double-page calendars and monthly planners for goal setting and planning of projects or larger efforts





My Review:
I love love love this planner! Not only is it cute, but very functional. I am giving this to my sister who is a college student. She's working hard and has several classes that she is taking. This will keep her very organized for this semester and the rest of the year.

Not only does it come with a standard calendar, but it has so many different things to help with staying on task! This is perfect for college students.

If you need a fully functional calendar/planner, this is the one. It's a great size, great quality, and worth the cost! I love this!

The outside design is great too! They do have really cool calendars/planners available! This is the perfect thing for everyone! I know I live by my calendar and must have it around to keep me on track!


Thank you Tools4Wisdom for allowing me to receive your product and write an unbiased review!


No comments:

Post a Comment