Wednesday, September 17, 2014

12 Benefits

 12 Benefits
 Click HERE to visit their website

 A few words: I'd like to Thank 12 Benefits for sending me these samples! I'm a pink person, so of course I love the color!! Thank you so much! You guys are AWESOME!

The Products

Pink Addiction:
Our cream emulsion is carefully mixed during production to protect the integrity of our specially selected ingredients. Keratin amino acids and argan oil envelope hair to provide luxurious therapy, reversing hair deficiencies. Velvety-soft pink addiction smoothes raised cuticles and sustains sleek hair. Hair lengths and ends are thoroughly treated and preserved.

Love At First Lather:
12 Benefits introduces the next generation professional salon shampoo. Love At First Lather moisture balancing mousse shampoo is an innovative pre-foam shampoo that thoroughly safeguards hair.

Instant Healthy Hair Treatment:
Healthy hair is composed of 95% protein, 3% moisture and trace elements, and 2% natural lipids. Chemicals, chlorinated and salt water, UV exposure, flat ironing, and blow-drying all can strip hair’s natural lipids, leaving hair brittle, weak and unmanageable. 12 Benefits™ Instant Healthy Hair Treatment is the most innovative multi-benefit hair treatment for preventing and repairing hair damage.
12 Benefits™ composition of natural hair lipids and UV absorbers in an ultra pure base of steam-distilled water reverses the stress of chemicals, thermal styling and environmental exposure. When applied after a hair-color service, 12 Benefits™ seals and protects for longer lasting color results.

 

The Review

I am in love with 12 Benefits! I normally have dry frizzy hair after I get out of the shower. I do have color damage from bleaching. I've got the ombre style going on for summer. We're a beach going family and spend a lot of time at the beach! So I must go with something to keep me looking like a "Hip Mom".  So besides color damage, I also have sun damage! My poor hair! 

I've been using 12 Benefits for a few days now! I love the scent and I love the products! My hair is slowly looking better after just a few uses. Since I received these awesome samples, I did not get a conditioner to try, so I have been using my own conditioner.

However, I did get 2 styling products! LOVE THEM!

If you like professional brand products, try 12 Benefits! You can order on their website or find a retailer that carries them. 

I personally love to use professional brands when I have the extra cash. Due to having a teenage who likes to use my things without asking, I don't buy professional products often. I'm normally a TiGi kind of girl and love the Bedhead line. Since using 12 Benefits, this will be my next professional product! I've been using Tigi products for about 15 years. I think it's time to try a new product and 12 Benefits is it! Moving on to bigger and better things I say!

Thank you again 12 Benefits for the samples! You've gained a new customer!



No comments:

Post a Comment