Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gurin Dehumidifier


Gurin Dehumidifier
Tomoson Review

The Product
The Gurin Mid Size Electric Dehumidifier uses Peltier Technology (no compressor) which makes it light and quiet. This is a perfect item if you are having a hard time dealing with mold or mildew in your bathroom, on your boat or R.V. or in your house. It extracts the moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir. Just plug it in and it quietly dries the air. Features an automatic shut off switch to shut the unit off when the water reservoir is full. When this occurs a"full" indicator light will alert you when the reservoir needs to be emptied. Holds up to 1500 ml of water. 




The Review
I received this dehumidifier on Sept 17th and I put it in my sons room! I'm surprised at how quiet it is! We've used so many dehumidifiers in his room because he constantly has breathing problems and every he is sick, we have to give him breathing treatments. He's been getting breathing treatments since he was 2 months old. He's now 6 years old. My poor boy! But he's use to it. So we do try to keep the air good and clean in the house to prevent having to use the breathing treatments. He can get sick over anything so simple!

Today is the 24th and I'm very impressed with this! My son is doing great at night with his breathing and has a slight cold. Having this dehumidifier in his room at night is helping so much! We leave it running all day and all night, as well as keeping his door closed! 

Is it worth investing into? 
YES! If your child or yourself has breathing problems, this is perfect! I love how it keeps the air clean! 

The Extras
I would like to Thank Gurin for allowing me to review their product and giving it to me at no charge! We love your Dehumidifier! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment