Monday, September 1, 2014

Insta Natural Argon Oil Hair Mask

Insta Natural
Superior Hydration
Argan Oil Hair Mask


Tomoson/Amazon Review

I got this from Tomoson.com free to write a product review on my blog and on amazon. So here I am to write my review. 

Directions say to wash hair, apply a generous amount to damp hair starting at the scalp. Leave on hair for 5-15 minutes! Then rinse hair. Use twice a week. 

Brie being silly for her picture! My comedian!

This is my first use. Myself and my daughter are both trying it out for the review. I have ombre style high lights and she has 100% virgin hair. 

Yes, God gave me frizzy hair! I accept it. I can say that most days my hair is frizzy and dry feeling. So depressing! I can flat iron it, use styling products and it will still fluff up! You'd think that as long as it is, the weight would hold it down, but it doesnt. 

For my review though, I did blow dry my hair and boy is my hair soft! I'm impressed! My hair is very soft feeling! I like this hair mask a lot! A+++ review from me!!

Brie's hair is usually pretty soft, but after using the hair mask, its very silky feeling. She had her hair braided and I made her take it out for a picture. But its very silky!

I'm really impressed! I've tried a lot of hair masks and I've come across very few that actually make my hair soft! I'll be using this again!

Want to try it? You can find it on Amazon.com!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment