Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Petunia Skincare Derma Roller


Petunia Skincare Derma Roller
Amazon Link

Tomoson Review

The Product

Tired of wrinkles and those unsightly acne scars and stretch marks? How about attaining a tighter skin?
Do You Suffer From the Following Problems?:

~ Superficial acne scarring
~ Deep scars and stretch marks
~ Sagging skin
~ Wrinkles and fine lines
~ Cellulite
~ Large pores
~ Hyperpigmentation
~ Lax Skin & Elasticity

Our Derma Micro Needle Roller is your best alternative to expensive surgeries and lasers
What You Will Get Out Of Our Roller:

~ Firmer and thicker skin
~ Help smooth facial scars
~ Stimulate collagen and elastin production
~ Help with scar removal and stretch marks
~ Stimulate hair growth
~ Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
~ Save money from surgical and laser treatments
~ Can be used on any part of the skin
~ Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than just surface application

★Contains 540 very fine medical grade stainless steel tiny needles.
★Receive a free e-Book when you purchase our serum.
★Petunia Skincare Derma Microneedle Roller has a 30 day money back guarantee - NO questions asked.




My Review

At first I was a little scared to use this, but it actually feels quite nice! I was impressed with it. I thought it might hurt, but it did not. I don't know what I was afraid of. This is really cool and my daughter (14 yrs old) has tried it and like it.

There is a slight discomfort to using it, but it's nothing that is a big deal. It doesn't keep you from using it again. I just don't apply a lot of pressure. It does hurt on your face if you apply a lot of pressure.

I do have large pores, which drives me crazy. I've noticed a small difference in the size of my pore after a week. I hope that I'll continue to see improvements with my pores becoming smaller with continued use!


I did see that another person had used it on her legs for cellulite as well as used a cellulite cream. She said it was amazing, so I'm giving it a try myself! She has success in using both together. Women get cellulite no matter what size you are! It happens! So, I shall give this a try!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment