Monday, September 8, 2014

Purple Prairie

Purple Prairie 
First, I'd like to Thank Purple Prairie for sending me samples to review on my blog! I greatly appreciate it! I love the samples, I must say!

About the Company:

                Once upon a time there was a mother of three who was tired of her dry, irritated skin and acne problems.  She wondered what happened to the skin she was born with. One day while reading her organic gardening magazine, she found an article about old fashioned soap. She knew this was the answer she had been searching for. Soon after her first batch of soap, her skin was reborn! The instinctual desire to create took over and Purple Prairie was founded in 2000.  We are a Minnesota home grown company started with the belief that our skin needs products made with nature's ingredients to stay healthy & beautiful. Our products contain the finest nurturing, safe & organic ingredients combined with herbal infusions & pure essential oils which restore the balance of both physical and mental well being. We cater to all skin types including the most sensitive skin. All products are 100% natural unless noted otherwise, environmentally safe, petroleum free & paraben free. We are proud signers of the Skin Deep cosmetics act, Leaping Bunny, PETA and qualify for the National Green Pages directory

My Review:
SunStuff Lip Balm: SunStuff Lip Balm offers natural mineral protection from sunburn and moisturizes at the same time. 20% micronized zinc oxide scatters the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays without excessive whitening. We also add organic cocoa & shea butters which are believed to contain natural sun protection as well. Unscented. 100% Natural, Biodegradable and Environmentally Safe.

I love this lip balm. We are an out-door family and this is perfect for my kids. We spend a lot of time at the beach on the weekends. Chapped lips is part of being at the beach all day with the sun and wind. My son loves this lip balm. He's 6 and it's hard to get him to apply lip balm! It's just as important as applying sunscreen. He liked the smell too! I also like it and I liked the smoothness as applying.

SunStuff Mineral Lotion: EWG top rated SunStuff mineral lotion will protect from sunburn and moisturize at the same time. Our formula scatters the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays with 20% micronized zinc oxide. Our formula doesn't leave that thick white paste so common with other zinc oxide products and is easily worked in. We also add organic shea & cocoa butters which are believed to contain natural sun protection as well. Unscented, 99% natural, biodegradable and environmentally safe. 5 or 9.5 oz. bottle with flip top cap

I like the light natural scent of this lotion! It also has SPF 30 in it. We applied it after we got home from the beach and had showered. It felt really nice and was smooth. Again, my son is a fan!!!

Minnesota Mint Soap Bar: Keep cool and carry on with this energizing body bar. Spearmint & peppermint is in a class by itself. Ohhh, so fresh!

I like the scent of this bar! It lathers quite nicely. I've put it on my sink in my bathroom for anyone to use! Love this!!!

Prairie Baby Soap Bar: A naturally unscented, gentle bar for baby and those with sensitive skin. Shea butter and calendula soothe dry, chapped skin while nourishing all skin types.

I gave this to my sister to try on my niece. My niece is 1 1/2 yrs old and had very sensitive skin and dry patches. She's constantly itching her skin from dryness. My sister is always looking for something to help with bath time. She has things for after a bath, but can't manage to find anything for bath time.

She has been using it ever since she got this sample! My niece is much happier and my sister is sold! If your child has sensitive skin, this is a great product to use! 

Eucalyptus Lemon Soap Bar: Eucalyptus Lemon is highly antimicrobial and deodorizing. Its fresh, clean aroma eliminates odors, stimulates circulation and increases concentration. A great hand and body bar.

I like this one. It's in my kitchen! It's a great soap for hands and body. I like the scent a lot and we wash hands a lot in the kitchen! 

 

Overall Review

My overall review is that I love this company! Their website offers so many great products! There is a little bit of something for everyone! I know that most people don't use bars of soap any more these days, but I love the bars of soap from Purple Prairie! I love that it does not test on animals and was created by a mom! Us moms have to stick together!! 

Check them out! You'll find something you like! This isn't just for moms and kids! They offer stuff for dad's too!

Thank you again Purple Prairie for the samples! You guys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment